What are cookies ?
1. The cookies that are used
We use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Website.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise content for you and remember your account preferences.
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. we will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
List of cookies:
2. Third-Party Cookies
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 28 days.